Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FILLER UP

I have a confession to make, I don't really have anything to write about today. Usually I just wait and a topic of interest will pop into my fraun and I'll be off to the metaphorical races. I think I'm just a little tapped. I've spent the last two weeks working on a short story and obviously that's more time than it should have taken. But truthfully I was writing one part a time in the hopes of getting feedback on it. However getting anyone to read my little story has been like pulling teeth.

So I just kept writing and I still don't know if its any good and I'm just feeling a little burned out. I know the next story I want to write and in fact I have a long list of ideas that I haven't tapped yet. Maybe after I take a shower I'll jump back into it and I'm fairly certain that's what will happen. It's just right now, I'm a little beat and don't really feel much like blogging on anything specific. Oh, I didn't mention that I'm trying to write a random thing called"Because Its C heaper Than Therapy"

For some reason I think it has the potential to be a book about me or really anyone who likes to write for a living. I'm not sure because I haven't lived long enough to write an auto biography but that doesn't meant I can't get started now. That's just one more project to put on my ever expanding list. As much as I love writing, I really do need to find another job soon before I can really think that far ahead.

But I suppose in the mean time its just a way to hold back the madness that lurks on the other side of my mind. I'm fairly confident that I will get another job soon then I can start writing for fun rather than emotional reasons. Either way I'm sure everything will work out ok, it usually does. When I set out to update my story list I had no idea just how many ideas I really have had over the last ten + years.

Anyway, I just want to apologize once again for not having anything specific to blog about. This was really just more of a random kind of thing. I can assure you that tomorrow I will have something more specific to write about, that is if I'm still not feeling burned out. Well, in the mean time I think I'm going to lay down for a bit then take a shower and throw my self back into the gears of my word processor, metaphorically that is.

-Jayson C.

July 21st 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment