Friday, July 17, 2009

NO ONE KNOWS THE TRAVELS I'VE SEEN

Today, I am taking a break from my usual ranting and raving so that I can bring you some of my pictures from Boston, MA. I took all of these on March 24th 2005 and I actually took about 120 good pictures but I didn't think all of them were blog worthy. Below are some of my personal favorites. I just wish I could have spent more time in Boston but such as life. Despite the limited time I had I still managed to get some interesting pictures, enjoy.



"Ah, my red, yellow & green chariot"


"A nice aerial view"


"Not exactly breathtaking but interesting"


"I love this shot"


"Looks familiar..."



"Now this is really cool"



"So-so"


"Neat"


"Interesting..."


"The Boston Commons"


"Since I didn't have time to see MIT for my self this was
the next best thing"


"Part of the ships mast for the USS Constitution or as
its more commonly known Old Iron Side"


"As the sun sets the city so comes the end of my day"


"This was at the end of a very long day"


"Not much to say about this one"


"This is at a neat angle"


"Don't get too excited, its a dry-dock for ships"


"Like with a number of pictures I just like the layout"


"This is a nice one, kind of wish those cars were out of the way"

"I'm not sure what the big sphere is other than a big sphere"

"Nothing specific here, I just like the composition"


"A little obvious but this was the first thing I saw after crossing the harbor"


"I didn't get a haircut here but I do like the brick work"


"This could be a bank but again I just like the shot its self"
-Jayson C.
July 17th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment